You’ve grown up with technology. Like many business owners, you understand enough to get your business started BUT is your business data protected? Maybe, but more than likely, there are holes in the security where a breach could occur. How do you know your business needs IT services? If you’re spending more time addressing tech issues than focusing on the business, it’s time to call Preactive IT.
Signs It’s Time for IT Services
We understand that deciding to collaborate with an IT services company can seem like an added cost. It is but think about what would happen in the event of a disaster. Would you be able to recover client information? Would you be able to secure data so that it is less likely to be hacked again? Unless your business is IT, you probably can’t recover, restore, and re-secure information. Let’s talk about signs your business needs IT services.
- Constant tech issues. What’s an hour of your time worth? If you’re spending hours of your day setting up new employee workstations or troubleshooting why the printer isn’t working, it’s time to consider IT services. Our technicians are trained to support businesses just like yours with these (and other) issues. This frees you to focus on the business.
- Multiple data breaches. If you haven’t had a data breach as a small business, you’re lucky. If you’ve already experienced a breach, it’s time to call an IT services company who can prevent another breach by updating software, upgrading hardware, ensuring passwords are secure, educating employees on their role in risk prevention, and more. We want to protect company data as much as you do.
- Decreased productivity. Too much downtime causes decreased productivity which can damage the bottom line. It is also frustrating for you, your staff, and clients and customers. If it happens often or for an extended period, it can ruin your business with a loss of clients, revenue, and reputation.
- No backup and recovery plan. The reason downtime may be extended is that there is no backup and recovery plan. Rebuilding lost data can take time or it may be an impossible task. Don’t risk your business in this way when there are affordable solutions available.
- Business in growing. Whether it’s growing with clients or employees, or both, is a sign that it’s time to assess what technology you have, review what may need updating, and securing with the latest malware protection and firewalls. Hackers work fast so we’re constantly working to make sure we have the best to provide our clients.
If you’re tired of being the company IT person, it’s time to consider IT services from Preactive IT. Our team of trained technicians is here 24/7/365 to answer your questions, address IT issues, and monitor the security of data. We’re here even when you are on vacation. Call us today!