When I talk to business owners, I hear about how technology is moving fast, sometimes too fast for them to keep current. Whether it’s adding a workstation for a new employee or protecting your business from hackers, it can be time consuming to manage issues on our own. If there are constant tech issues like lost files, downtime, and wireless network speed, it’s time to consider IT Consulting to gain time and resources back.
- How would your business look if the technology was on par with the vision of leadership?
- What if you knew you had a team monitoring systems and security all day, every day?
- Could employee onboarding be streamlined?
- How would the bottom line change for the better if there was less downtime due to tech issues?
- What if employees had the best technology to do their jobs?
These are all real questions that we’ve answered for our clients. They love that we listen, create a plan, and execute a plan that makes processes more efficient. Employees love that we provide the support they desire so that when you’re out of the office, they can call the help desk and get issues resolved. IT Consulting changes businesses for the better.
IT Consulting Services
Our consultants are hired by businesses just like yours to support technology that meets business objectives, solves a problem, or creates efficiencies in processes. You might hire an IT Consulting firm like Preactive IT for projects like:
- Deploying new software.
- Adding and upgrading workstations.
- Moving to Cloud Services.
- Cybersecurity installation, management, and training.
- General management of technology.
When systems aren’t working or there is an update or upgrade, Preactive IT is with you every step of the way. Our support process looks like this:
- Audit current servers and networks documenting what is not aligned with our standards.
- Address cost and alignment issues so that reliable and stable systems are in place, and the cost doesn’t break the bank.
- Determine issue priority so we can begin to address the urgent and important needs.
- Document what we think are the critical issues while at the same time keeping budget and costs in mind.
- Then we meet with you and your key players to review our findings and develop a plan of action.
- We work on the issues and continue this process constantly.
IT Consulting isn’t a one-and-done service. To us, it means building a relationship with you and your team while providing high quality service and products. To learn more, please visit the Preactive IT website.